As the data rate continues to increase, re-drivers gain more and more momentum in high-speed IO re-driving industry. Compared to alternative solutions, a re-driver has the benefit of lower power, lower cost and significantly lower latency.
LeRain re-driver products are compatible with the following applications:
- PCIE Gen5/4 re-driving on PC motherboard
- PCIE Gen5/4 re-driving on server motherboard, riser card, backplane
- PCIe Gen5/4 & CXL active cable (>1.5-meter)
- USB4.0/3.2/3.1/3.0 active cable (2-meter and longer)
- USB4.0/3.2/3.1/3.0 re-driving on PCB
- DP2.0/2.1 active cable (2-meter and longer)
LeRain is also exploring potential new markets in re-driver industry such as electrical cars, industrial computers, and more.
To find out more about LeRain’s products, applications, and ways to save your platform cost, please contact our sales and professional FAE.Office hour: 8:30AM-17:30PM